The term ‘For The Win Games’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 Barnfield Road, St Albans, Herts AL4 9UU. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
At this time For the Win Games are only able to handle orders from the UK only, we apologise if this causes inconvenience. If you would like to purchase from our site and you are outside of the UK, please email and we’ll see what we can do.
All prices on this site include VAT, where appropriate. The cost of shipping is not included and is calculated based on the weights of the products you purchase.
Please be aware that some of the products sold by For the Win Games come with small pieces unsuitable for younger children. These pieces may constitute a choking hazard and we would ask all of our customers to take care with these products.
For the Win Games are dedicated to your total satisfaction with our services and process. If you have any suggestions or comments we would be delighted to hear from you, please email us using the email form which can be found under the “Contact Us” section.
For the Win Games reserve the right to refuse any order at their discretion. The customer will be informed by email when this occurs.
Buying Our Products
Buying a product could not be easier. Browse our site and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping trolley. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Check Out’ and you will be asked for the details we need to be able to satisfy your order.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and most Debit Cards.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping is calculated according to the weight of the products you order. Buying two or more products will probably mean less shipping cost per product.
The customer is responsible for entering their Address and Post Code correctly and for arranging collection from the Post Office or the Courier if they are not in when delivery is attempted. We will notify you when items are returned to us as the Post Office or the Courier has been unable to deliver. In this circumstance we will charge you for the Postal element of your order again before we will ship your order back to you. Note that you can choose a separate Delivery Address when you place your order.
All shipping is done using Royal Mail or a Courier. You may select the quality of service you wish.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait, note you must respond within 7 days to this notice or we will assume that you wish your order to be processed.
Pre-Orders are taken against products before release. The money is debited from your card at the time the order is taken and For the Win Games then undertake to supply you the product within 10 days of the published launch date, as shown on this website, or your money will be returned in full.
Where a Pre-Order is mixed with existing products we will generally wait until the Pre-Order arrives and then ship the whole of your order together. If you would like existing products to arrive earlier please make a separate order.
All prices include VAT at 20% as appropriate.
VAT is charged for delivery services, proportionately if some of your order is Zero-Rated and there is no charge if your entire order comprises such items. For those interested this is VAT Notice 700/24 and is found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/vat-notice-70024-postage-and-delivery-charges
Credit Card Security
We use Stripe for our checkout payment process. Please see here for their T’s and C’s: https://stripe.com/gb/checkout/legal
For the Win Games guarantees, to the best of our ability, to ensure that the product you receive will be complete and fit for its intended use. If this is not the case, then you have up to 14 days from the day after you received the product to return it to us for a full refund. The customer is responsible for paying the return postage to For the Win Games. You may contact us via email or in writing to Will Broome, FTW Games, 36 Barnfield Road, St Albans, Herts AL4 9UU, United Kingdom, and we will attempt to rectify the situation with you.
The terms of this contract do not affect your statutory rights.
For the Win Games do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 which can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made.